This section is for existing clients.
Some changes for the 2007 Season:
- As a result of Mother Nature’s push, we have replaced
almost all of our old dock structures with a new floating dock
system. This has greatly increased the appearance of the marina,
and has sped up the “Brennan Marine rebuilding process”!
- We have divested the boat rental and custom canvas and vinyl
part of the business to better focus on our core services.
- As Seaswirl has chosen to focus solely on its Striper line,
as of May, 2007, we have become a Stingray Boat Dealer.
- We have updated our website for better customer communications
- Our service technicians have completed their Volvo Penta certification
as well as their Evinrude ETEC certifications.
- As a Five Anchor Clean Marine marina, we have added low consumption
toilets to reduce water wastage and have increased the “recycling
area” to better serve you.
- As of June, 2007, you can identify our summer staff by those
proudly wearing the new “red” Brennan Marine T’s.